Since i last posted here a LOT has changed.
- My wife and I were ‘forced’ to move into our first house. (not a bad thing but I’ll explain later)
- I’ve been trying to finish GoL vol. 2 as well as get a totally new series published.
- I’ve been dealing with the disaster we are currently calling an election cycle.
- Fighting for second amendment issues in my current state of residence.
- And fighting my own EPIC laziness.
First off, Please understand that while GoL is a work of my heart it’s not the only thing rolling around in my brain.
I’m also working on a series of books I’ve been working on for 20+ years called Winter World, and a series of super hero short stories set in a common world effected by something I call the Hayden event. (sadly with little success so far in the second case.)
My wife and i were forced out of our home of six years by a vindictive apartment complex who did not like the fact that several tenants in a single building came together and beat them in court 4 times in a row over evicting a couple on trumped up accusations about their dog.
Now as a result of good old fashion southern vindictiveness, my wife and I now own our own first home! So i guess even the darkest sort of human behavior can produce good out-comes once in a blue moon.
In the future I’ll try to update this blog at least once a week. but then again there is the issue of my EPIC laziness…
Wish me luck .